SMALL AGENCY SEEKS BIG IDEAS.
We’re looking for a senior art director to join our team. Someone who brings huge chops and leadership abilities, but who also appreciates a boutique atmosphere and—gasp!—having time for a life.
Getting the picture?
Our ideal candidate comes with an agency background and a portfolio that’s not only full of personality, but proves you’re multidextrous in print, video, digital, social, or even media that didn’t exist last week.
You’re also fearless with big ideas, and equally obsessive over details. You play well with others, thrive on collaboration and look every day in the eye with a positive attitude. But you’re not just a director/designer—you can step up and be big kahuna when circumstances demand.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Easily toggle among concepting, art direction and design
- Concept fresh ideas and turn them into brilliant design
- Multitask effortlessly, juggling several projects at a time
- Think of new and innovative ways to engage audiences, make use of new technology and otherwise raise the proverbial bar
- Mentor, motivate and help lead our design team
- Manage external resources with equal aplomb
- Present creative like nobody’s business
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 7 to ten years of agency or in-house experience
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and OSX—and can plus that up with:
- Experience with motion-graphics and video editing
- Familiarity with mobile and digital development, from wireframes to workflows
- Ability to storyboard media concepts, start to finish
- Ability to produce pixel-perfect and print-ready production assets and deliverables
- Abiding passion for being part of a team who loves what they do—and does award-winning work
Sound like you? We’d love to talk.
Send resume and portfolio to
Subject Line: Art Director Position
No phone calls please.