Full-time Art Director/Sr Designer
We are a fast paced, small, but rapidly growing NYC Brand Communications firm looking for the right person to help across multiple accounts.
With a wide range of clients and projects we are in need of an individual capable of taking projects from concept through production, as well as managing the team who supports this effort.
Logos, Websites, Banner & Print Advertising, Packaging, Collateral Materials, Email Communications, Motion Graphics, etc.
Our Client Range:
Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Personal Care, B2B, Higher Ed, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Non-profit.
Motivated, detailed oriented and able to work within a team environment to produce best in class solutions. Capable of designing towards multiple audiences and for multiple applications. Comfortable toggling between creative concept, art direction, design, delegation, and occasionally production. Must be experienced with both web and print, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet demanding productivity expectations.
- Internal collaboration to understand client objectives and project design requirements
- Develop standout creative that supports agreed upon strategy and objectives
- Effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts
- Excellent project management skills, includes the ability to juggle multiple projects & deadlines
- Provide art direction, guidance and coaching to designers
- Consult with external creative resources and specialists to ensure understanding of objectives, adherence to our quality standards, and achievement of project goals
- Supervise and direct photo-shoots and media edits
- Keep abreast of emerging technology used in creative design and production
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
5–7 years experience, expert-level user of Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, OSX.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
- Knowledge of SquareSpace
- Knowledge of motion-graphics and video editing packages (AfterEffects, Final Cut)
- Experience working with web development toolsets (jQuery, HTML, CSS, XML, etc.)
- Familiarity with mobile and digital development workflows, wireframing, etc.
- Ability to storyboard media concepts from beginning to end
New York City